Expedio Lighting Limited
Solid-state design renders LEDs impervious to shock, vibration, frequent switching and environmental extremes.
With an average life span of 50,000-plus hours (11 years / 12 hours per day), LED lamps operate more than 20 times longer than the equivalent incandescent lamp.
LEDs also offer advantages over traditional lighting sources that are not always readily apparent. Unlike neon, incandescent or fluorescent light sources, LEDs are compact devices that have no filaments to break, no moving parts and no glass components of any kind.
In addition to being virtually unbreakable, LEDs are low-voltage devices that generate very little heat, contain no mercury and emit a specific wavelength of light that can match the same color of the sign face material.
LED lamps produce almost no heat and require 65% - 75% less operating power than equivalent incandescent, making them easy on the environment as well as easy on the bottom line.
- High performance lighting
- Save 65% + of energy
- Life expectancy 50,000 + hours
- Maintenance free
- Reduces C02 and carbon emissions by over 64%
- Easy to retro-fit into existing signs
- Crisp even light across the whole sign, no light or dark bands
- Energy saving 65% of electricity used by T5 and T8 fluorescent lights
- No cost of purchase or disposal of replacement tubes
© 2009 Expedio Lighting Ltd